Wednesday 7 July 2010

Prices.

woiiiiiii it seems that everything is getting more and more expensive whilst everything is getting smaller, absolute nightmare. All my favourite chocy bars have got ridiculously priced and have also got a lot smaller. take the freddo for instance, 10p when i was 13 and now 17p and 2cms smalller. I think cadburys/kraft are pissing my shit.

I went to Rosie Malones tonight as i do most wednesdays, but tonight and last week were very odd as the prices of drinks had dramatically increased by a good 5th. And the price to get in has mother fucking shitting doubled. I'm not sure David Cameron could have seen this one coming the Oxbridge education toff.

I jumped in the fountain in the middle of coventry tonight as well, that was cool my feet instantly warmed to a good temperature and made the whole experience overwhelming.

2 comments:

  1. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. overwhelming fountain jumps. i want to be involved

    ReplyDelete