Saturday 10 July 2010

Body.

I have three life threatening injuries at this moment in time, one being a deadly dead leg to the right thigh caused by a '50 50' challenge in a manly game of football. I got the ball but got par'd hardcore. Another of my injuries is a sprained wrist caused my mis-calculating a blunt slide down the hubba at cov park, i flew straight to the deck and murked off my wrist and elbow, it fucking wrecked, must have been on the floor for about thirty seconds in serious pain. To finish of the life threatening injuries i will end with my weird ankle, its been the same for two weeks but i can feel it getting worse and worse day by day, i might take a trip down to the doctors or even the hospital but this is a looooooooooooooooooong ting and i can't be bothered to wait around and be homo reading womens magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment