Wednesday 3 February 2010

moanmoanmoan.

I start this post by moaning, i have the money to buy a bike, but all the freaking bikes on Evans are sold out, the only ones left are fucking pink, can't really see a me riding around on a pink bike, so I might even build my own one up, but this takes time and maybe even more killa wonga. But with making my own bike it will mean no one will have my bike, which would be dope.

This week i have also found out that i have a job interview at Waitrose and a conditional offer at Manchester Met University. My interview for Waitrose is on friday, my mom has made me buy a lot of homo garms to look smart at the interview. I'd be pretty happy if i got the job as i'd have money for once, shame i'd be working in a gigantic freezer nine hours a week.

I leave on the note that after having a unlimited ice cream at pizza hut i am now regretting the amount of shit i put on it as i feel very ill and my stomach is making very strange noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment