Tuesday 16 February 2010

Liverpool.

So i went to Liverpool saturday for my brothers 21st hoping to getting insanely fucked.

I spent the best part of £80 on clothes, beer and golden nuggets in liverpool, this was fun like cus' you know my brother's only 21 once. I bought a American Apparel T shirt and some h&m bits. Living in my brothers house was rather fun as i had my own room with a double bed and a cracking view of a railway and some garages, luckily i bought ma douvet to have a tremendous sleep with.

To celebrate my brothers birthday in excellent fashion we decided to go to a club called mood. We had a pre-lash at my brothers gaff with 40+people i didn't know, which was weird. I regretted having frankfurters for dinner as they played havoc on my stomach with the amount of cheap wine and cheap tesco beer that was swilling around my gut.

It was a bit of a nightmare getting in, I had to sneak past a few bouncers who were asking for student ID, me only have James Birds passport i had to work my way around the tricky bouncers. After being in the club literally about half an hour by stomach went into melt down, i needed a huge turd for the rest of the night. Those frankfurters are to blame for my stomachs behavior.

Although needing a giant turd all night i had a fun packed night filled with VKs and other sugary alcoholic beverages.

I am going on friday as well for a £30,000 party, tickets are booked and everything. I'm gonna leave the frankfurters out this time.

Sorry for the boring picture-less post.




No comments:

Post a Comment