Tuesday 5 January 2010

Magical white winter blanket.

This Magical white blanket of snow has been falling since i got up around 11am this morning. At first glance i thought not again! but i gave it a chance and went out to push snow round and round a field for about an hour, repeatedly getting called gay from some of the many pikies in hampton. I didn't come well equipped for a day in the snow, i wore canvas vans and some soggy gloves. My hands haven't been colder since i stopped playing football in the winter when i was fourteen.

I am hoping that tomorrow will bring the good news of "college is closed for all students tomorrow" if this is the case i will probably end up doing the same as i did today just in a different location. I will bring my camera out tomorrow, so you will no longer have to read my boring picture-less posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment