Wednesday 23 December 2009

Huge deal.

So to get myself in the mood for tonight, i started off the night kaining a bottle of Drinks World's finest vino. Callum, Will and Ed came round to mine to get out of the freezing conditions and came to get utterly smashed with me. We all left my yard to try tackle the hurrendous conditions outside.

We met Chris, Dk and Luke outside of The Cellar and jumped straight into the action and skanked out to some naughty filth. I kept on buying a very expensive drink in my view, £3.00 for a whiskey n coke, freaking outrage. When Emalkay came on i just can't remember being human, i think i turned into something from another milky way.

After being kicked out i got myself a delicious 'free range' chicken fillet burger meal, oooh god it was delicious, nice bit of salad and mayo, very satisfying combo. After our delicious meal we hopped into our limo and went back to our mansions.

Thank you very much James Bryden & Josh Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment