Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve.

So the Morris family sat down to a delicious supper as we do every Christmas eve, a nice salad type meal with a nice bit of honey roasted ham. As my meal drew to a close i was looking around the table to see if my mom had purposely hidden the chocolate yule log, so i asked her about it and she replied " i didn't get any, but i bought cheese cake instead " my heart sunk after hearing what she replied. I can't go the shop to get my chocolate fix, i'll doubt my grandma will have it, and this means ill have to wait till freakin' the 27th.

I do not have clue what i am going to do tonight, i am not game for staying in all night and watching shit christmas movies and going to bed at 10 sober. I can see myself being truly bored for another two family engrosed days.

Happy fucking birthday Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment